RE: Re: Are 3 worlds and concentration a "new truth"?

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_...>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 12:06:54 +0000

>From: "Rob" <robert_m_davis_at_...>
>>
>By the way, does anyway play in or around Apple Lane in a Heroquest
>game? Have they kept it as it always was?

I ran Rainbow Mounds for my Greydog campaign (the PCs were in Apple Lane delivering beer from the Lomgbrewers). I kept the charcters in AL but described it more in HQ-ish terms, i.e. it was a big stead, the headman/chief had this strange foreign title "Sherruf" - but after all the Colymar are strange - and the innkeep was the Sherruf's brewer. Gringle was out of town but they did get to meet Piku, the 3eb smith.

Now, of course, having been banished for involvement in Starbrow's rebellion, they have been to Pavis and the Rubble and are just about to take up service with some Duke Raus of Rone (finally got hold of a copy of Borderlands!!) And they have a 3eb smith as a PC - still need to work on that keyword.

RQ stuff (esp RQ2) is just too cool not to mine for ideas/scenarios.

mike
8-)