RE: Re: improvising feats

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:01:18 -0600

>From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_...>

>Er, hang on. I can see turtles under turtles here. If feats can't be
>cemented, how come that temple (or someone at it - buildings don't do
>this stuff!) *has* cemented it?

I'm guessing a heroquest was involved, and a difficult one.

>And whatever they did to do so, what's stopping me from doing it, too?

Probably nothing other than the difficulty. It just might be impractical for individuals to perform such. If you can convince the local temple to support you in getting the feat, then perhaps that temple would have the feat, too.

Anyhow, that's how I'd run it, barring a better clarification.

Mike