RE: Re: Are 3 worlds and concentration a "new truth"?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:43:50 -0000

> > Same in the Swords campaign, but that's hardly normal! Standard
> > initiate, clan-based Orlanthi. You know, the sort of PCs intended
> to go
> > through that "Sartar Rising" arc that in fact no-one seems to be
> playing
> > "straight". OK, so maybe they're as common as the family with 2.4
> > children,

> You mean like PCs in my game or in David Dunham's?

I don't know. No idea what sort of levels you run at. But if so, it's nice to know there really is an "average" out there.

>> In my group, half the players are
> now devotees (after five years of game time),

Five YEARS?? Of GAME time???

How in the world did you manage that? Swords has so far got through about two seasons! OK, so it's been a busy two seasons, but....

So what happened when you moved from HW to HQ? Everyone spent on affinities quick before the cost doubled?