Re: Are 3 worlds and concentration a "new truth"?

From: jeffrichard68 <jeff.richard_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:36:26 -0000

> I don't know. No idea what sort of levels you run at. But if so,
it's
> nice to know there really is an "average" out there.

Most characters have a best skill in the high single masteries. I think one character has a double mastery skill (in sword and shield combat).

> >> In my group, half the players are
> > now devotees (after five years of game time),
>
> Five YEARS?? Of GAME time???

Game time - not real time. Pretty easy. We play every other week and there's a lot of farming, herding and praying to do, which goes by pretty quick. Usually one session (or less) per season - except if it is a really busy year (like 1613).

> So what happened when you moved from HW to HQ? Everyone spent on
> affinities quick before the cost doubled?

Started with HQ.

Jeff