RE: New Truths, Concentration and New Feats

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:01:00 +0000

>I'm feeling a bit blank about how a Theist character *could* come up
>with a magic that isn't from their god, but it sounds like a great idea
>if you can pull it off. Heros. That's what we want to be.

I think that this is something that could do with a little more explanation.

Can Devotees do it ? It seems unlikely, given that they are forbidden from having magic that is not from their God. (I'd guess no).

Can Concentrated Initiates ? They are not forbidden but Theist magic supposedly comes from Gods. This sounds more like a Talent. (Despite that I'd guess yes).

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.