Teshnan Concentration

From: joshua neff <joshua_neff_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 05:59:24 -0800 (PST)

Greg wrote:

> Also, concerning Concentration.
>
> Each of the Otherworlds has an optimal method of
> interacting with it. Those are
> the Magic Systems. But in concentration one does not
> really concentrate on a
> magic system, but on one of the Otherworlds. This
> will be important to
> understand when the Lunar System is revealed in
> ILH2: Under the Red Moon. So
> you concentrate on a world.

I'm just wondering, how does this work regarding Teshnos (and, presumably, the East Isles)? Some of the Teshnan cults in the main HeroQuest book have a mix of magic: affinities and talents, affinities and spells. At first I thought if running a game in Teshnos, I'd allow concentration of the Teshnan Religion to be like concentrating on the Lunar Religion. But if sticking to the canon (which I'm not saying I would, I'm just curious), how would one concentrate if a member of one of those Teshnan cults and still retain access to all of the cult's magic?

--joshua m. neff

www.goblin-cartoons.com

Meet the all-new My Yahoo! - Try it today! http://my.yahoo.com