Re: Re: One session per season...

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:47:43 -0600

>From: "Darren Hill" <rpglists_at_...>

>The other question that occurred to me after I posted my troll :) was do
>you ever ask for a roll, and a player says, "this isn't that important to
>me, let's just say this happens"?

Occasionally. If any one player (or the GM) is interested, it's usually good enough for everyone, I've found. But sometimes somebody will object in the reverse. And sometimes it flies (especially if it's the GM, but even if it's the player). Basically it's a negotiated thing, with the final authority resting with the narrator in the case of HQ.

This isn't in the rules per se, but it doesn't alter the rules in any way, either. Just our local interpretation.

>Hmm, probably a question for a more general roleplaying forum.

Yep.

Mike