Re: Digest Number 1766

From: Madeleine Eid <eid_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:28:59 +0000

...Curtsies...

The problem with listing the skills is lack of space on the character sheet :-) The actual key word is "Third-hitch Veteran" for an explicitly military character. The way I see it is that the score of 15 gives me a +2 augment to any of my military skills from my occupation & 100-word keywords. These include

Foot soldier - skirmisher regiment - supply officer Manimat-ensivru i.e. an officer
Various relationships & personality traits

TTFN Maddy