Re: Re: Saga system

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:23:22 +0000

ASHLEY MUNDAY wrote:
> If a character isn't doing anything much for a year,
> sling him a point in a keyword. It's worth about a
> dozen hero points according to the back of a fag
> packet I used a couple of months back.

About right for non-magic keywords if all its listed abilities are considered related to play or back story, and increasing all the listed abilities was equivalent to increasing the keyword itself (which it is not).

It was suggested in an earlier post in this thread that keywords are always considered related to back story. I hadn't considered that, but is that actually in the rules (page reference please)? If not, increasing a keyword is worth much more than a dozen HPs, because many abilities in a typical keyword are only rarely related to play.