RE: Re: Saga system

From: ASHLEY MUNDAY <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:27:42 +0000 (GMT)

My Pavis players have picked up between 300 and 350 hero points from a year of adventuring in the Rubble.

I generally dish out 1 hero point per hour a character is played (usually between 3 and 5 a session) and another one at the start of the session. Basically, the longer the player plays his character the better he or she gets. Bit arbitrary but encourages people to come along to sessions.

Cheers,

Ash