Re: Jakaleel questions

From: Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 11:02:51 +0200

markmohrfield 00-05-28 01.45

>Does a Jakaleel shaman pay the misapplied worship prices for the
>Seven Mothers affinity if they are part of a collective/

Oooh, good one! :-) As I understand the misapplied worship rules, they can't actually get the affinity as such, they get spirits with skills duplicating the feats of the affinity.

But the SMC description doesn't take this into account. Consider such lines as:
"Entry Requirements: Initiation into any Lunar cult." "The deities that make up the Seven Mothers include [...] Jakaleel [...]" It seems when writing this Jakaleel was considered a theistic cult...

>Are non-lunar spirits captured by them subject to Lunar cyclism?

Taking the write-up literally, no.

Jonas Schiött

Bright indications singe
cool undisciplined hours