RE: Dangerous? Nah!

From: Mark MacVicar <mmacvicar_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 13:24:34 -0700

I like to think of APs in combat as similar to hit points (although they do represent a whole world of other things). So unless the heroes are completely unscathed at the end of a fight, I assume they have various nicks and scratches.

Granted these nicks and scratches have no bad effects so the hero can respond to an offer of healing with "Bah! It's just a flesh wound".

One thing you might consider is to say that the AP they lost in the last fight counts against their AP total for the next fight (unless they get healed or something). This way if they encounter multiple waves of opponents they just don't start fresh when they encounter a new wave.

Mark MacVicar