Re: To All "Lost Opportunity Believers"

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:02:06 +0000

>And what is up with the Issaries publishing policy? The last update
>that I know of is at
>http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/HeroQuest-RPG/message/24348

I'd like to add to this by asking if it is at all possible that a European printing of Arcane Lore can be arranged. I would have thought that a straight reprint under license would be more like the agreement with Moon Designs. Certainly it ought to be simpler than sorting out terms to allow the publication of original material.

And if a settled policy is not imminent would it not be possible to allow limited publications under the previous policy ? On a case-by-case basis ?

I'm sure that the current situation is not intentional but I would like to see some indication that either the end is in sight or that there are some measures in hand to alleviate the problems we see now.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.