Re: To All "Lost Opportunity Believers"

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:48:30 -0000

I'd second that request!

> I think that given the current state of the exchange rate you'll
> probably find that there's no saving to be had over ordering it
from
> Warehouse 23. Certainly when I ordered mine it cost about 17 quid
to get
> it shipped to the UK.

I'd vaguely wondered about that, but not gone to the effort of finding out. If it were possible, I'd sooner order a UK/European printing, on a "Think Globally, Act locally" principle, and on the basis that doing so would be supporting both Issaries and Unspoken Word or Tradetalk both of whom are probabaly in more need of my support than SJG...