Bit off topic - shipping from the US...

From: ASHLEY MUNDAY <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:00:12 +0000 (GMT)

I always go for air-mail - nothing worse than having your gear stuck on a banana boat for weeks. I can generally buy stuff off eBay or SJG and get them over here in a week. Unless customs take an interest of course and charge me �100 import duty and VAT on things that aren't eligible for either.
<tory_mode>Twisting bastards. Should be taken outside and birched. We've lost so many colonies through taxation you'd think they'd realise by
now.</tory_mode>

Which reminds me, ATTENTION ANYONE FILLING OUT US CUSTOMS DECLARATIONS FOR UK DESTINATIONS! Most RPG things are BOOKS, if you put "games" on the label UK customs and excise assumes they're computer games and slaps huge charges on. While we can claim it all back, it's a pain in the arse.

Cheers,

Ash