Augmentation from fellow Player Characters

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:07:17 -0000

Hi

In tonights game we went up against a Cacodemon (or Cake-o-demon as I kept calling it). I thought we were all going to die (Cheers Narrator) but our heroic Vingan popped up and saved the day. Phew.

The other players augmented the Vingan. I was on my own as I sort of charged the demon, before realising I was sort of totally outclassed.

I reminded the other players that if you augment another player, you suffer defeat as if you were a follower of that player ie. one level worse off. Is that correct?

Regards
Rob