Re: Re: Re: Re: Common magic

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:03:52 -0800

> An Orlanthi devotee, OTOH, can take his choice from 7 warband, 8
>specialty, 6 occupational and one or two of 6 social status subcults.
>That's a lot of magic; up to 23 affinities, plus one secret... Oh, and
>whatever special feats you can learn on top of that, and common magic
feats.

Oh, *so* close. I'm sorry, but we can't give you that category.

No, he *can't* keep common magic feats. Common magic feats fall outside of "magic from your god", and have to be left behind when you Devote yourself. HQ page 118, first paragraph of "Entry Requirements".

But otherwise, as long as you have the time to spend on all that worship (that's what, an additional 20-odd days of worship a year? Plus you're going to have to kiss up to the various priests of the cults...), knock yourself out.

RR
- Richelieu