Re: Digest Number 1793

From: Martin Crim <martincrim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:05:16 -0500

Many thanks to those who replied. I can tell by the discussion that I'm not the only confused one. On the subject of feats, I would just add a plea to consider the rather coolly named feats you sometimes get in combat scenarios in KoDP. I always picture someone getting all Jackie Chan on his enemy's ass, or pulling off a stunt a la the movies "Hero," "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" or "House of Flying Daggers." Thus for me a feat is something you do that regular mortals can't, but still using your plain old arms, legs, etc. Whereas a spell might involve a big old fireball or lighting bolt or .357 magnum bullet aimed at your foeman.

--Martin