Re: Common Magic, Subcults

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 14:52:51 -0000

And don't forget that big list of common magic near the front of the book, before the homelands, where it says that some variant of those are available in pretty much every homeland, and that you can pretty much define them yourself as talent, charm, feat, or spell.

Remember that there are pretty much always other common magic sources in every homeland not discussed in the write-up. What is in there might be most common or typical, but it is not exclusive. For an example of cool other sources, see the stuff for the Far Place that John Hughes (I think?) put together (sorry, I can't find the link right now--does anyone else have it?).

--Bryan