Re: Grmioires and Talismans

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:47:44 -0800

>Or unless you've got several followers to help. My Carmanian adept in the
>UplandMarsh game has an apprentice, a porter, a bodyguard and a manservant.
>All who I imagine terribly burdened by carrying his Grimoires around
>(including himself).

That would be the "Ten-footed Wagon" :-).

>On the subject of talismans, if I read it correctly, one can have as many
>spells connected to one talisman as one likes.

Correct. Of course, some schools/orders might have rules or preferences about how you arrange your talismans, and in fact some of these are mentioned (St. Gerlant likes to place all or most of their spells in their sword, Humble Calligraphers specifically use a single spell per Quill Talisman, etc.)

RR
- Richelieu