Re: Common Magic, Subcults

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:29:32 -0000

> Sure, but are they concentrated, that's the question?

 I dunno then. I *imagine* most, not all will be unconcentrated, thus retaining access tot he tricks that they learnt as kids.

Thus out of 1000 adult Heortlings, 850 will be intiated and most, not all shall we call 70% will be not concentrated (595).

850-595=205 will be concentrated.

Imagine there are 500 adults in a clan (Guess), 102 will be concentrated Initiates, the rest unconcentrated.

Any good?

Regards
Rob

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com