Re: How Many Concentrate

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:27:29 -0000

I agree. Maybe if Issaries was SJG or WotC and had the resources, but I for one want to know more about Heroquest Glorantha from Greg and all the other writers more than I do about *a right way to play* in Glorantha. I have played very satisfying games in Glorantha using Heroquest/ Runequest/ Puddle/ Hero System/ Pendragon Pass mechanics. What I thirsted for for many years was - what are Tarshites REALLY like. Apple Lane - cool. But I would really love a book like BA in order to play a game in Sartar.

>I'd rather see a book about
> Kralorela* than the same thing slightly revised.
>
> * The SFC party line about Kralorela: it doesn't exist.

Huh? SFC - whats that?

Regards
Rob