Re: Digest Number 1798

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:37:27 EST

In a message dated 13/02/2005 02:02:01 GMT Standard Time, HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

I agree. Maybe if Issaries was SJG or WotC and had the resources, but I for one want to know more about Heroquest Glorantha from Greg and all the other writers more than I do about *a right way to play* in Glorantha. I have played very satisfying games in Glorantha using Heroquest/ Runequest/ Puddle/ Hero System/ Pendragon Pass mechanics. What I thirsted for for many years was - what are Tarshites REALLY like. Apple Lane - cool. But I would really love a book like BA in order to play a game in Sartar.

Hi,

 There are several books available from the Unspoken Word that covered Tarsh - Tarsh in Flames, In Wintertops Shadow and Wintertop Fair. Thieves Arm also has details on Furthest and the gangs of Tarsh. These appear regularly on Ebay or at conventions and some retailers still carry them.

Simon