Re: Re: Humakti clan chiefs?

From: Jennifer Geard <geard_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:36:17 +1300

On Sunday 27 February 2005 06:33 am, Jeff Richard wrote:
> I think Malan would probably reverse the fine - he'd fine the
> pregnant woman who shared a hearth with one of his Humakti. His
> Humakti formed the warrior elite of his followers and he'd get angry
> about anything that weakened them as fighters.

Oo-ee.

Does that make him not a proper Heortling, or do you think Heort's laws are negotiable, and can be tailored to the specific needs of each clan/tribe?

It sounds like yet another reason not to marry into the Malani.

> > Is it better to be a buffer state, or to join the Colymar?
>
> Or become even more frightening than the Malani - which was the
> Varmandi approach.

Just starting to read about them. Must we become that which we oppose?

Cheers,
  Jennifer

--
Jennifer Geard