Re: Humakt's Kill Undead Feat

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:42:33 -0400

Jonas Schi�tt wrote:

> Andrew Dawson 00-05-29 23.55
>
> >Possible Errata: Is the Fight Undead Thing feat on p. 137 of the RiG book
> >supposed to be the Kill Undead feat?
>
> Seems reasonable.
> As for what Kill Undead _is_, I've assumed it was attack magic
> specifically limited to undead targets. Unlike Orlanth Thunderous' Fight
> (Element) feats, which sound more like augmentations. They _could_ both
> be used either way, though. ;-)

We treat Kill Undead as either an augment (for when fighting) or a direct application to attack the undead. Soem of them are tough or hard to damage with mere bronze.

And Fight (element) is a great counter magic/resistance on its own but it is ALSO good for screwing up rituals and feats that other magicians are chucking around.

We've got a Fight Sorcery Feat in our campaign, learned from the Sigurd Magebreaker subcult. But that's just us. Carmanians are bad guys. Even the nice ones.

Jeff Kyer