Re: Re: Praxians

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:45:19 -0400

> Jeff:
> >Remember, before you level scathing critques, the article was posted
> >with the caveat that it was an EARLY draft which had been abandoned some
> >time ago.
>
> Which is exactly why I questioned the choice of putting it up on the
> webpage.
> Posting it to this list may have been best until a more detailed version was
> available.

It was pointedout by Roderick that there WERE no plans to do more detailed keywords.

This was what we were going to get, though a group of brave volunteers is going out to build a supplement for Prax in Herowars.

But that will take a LONG time to happen. You get something flawed now (which was cheered by many of the folks working on the new project as a great directionof departure), nothing, or nothing for six months. Your choice.

I'd rather have something flawed now and work the bugs out with a polite and cheerful demeanor.

Jeff