Re: Augment others

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:17:29 +0000

>In fact, I seem to remember closing on the baboons
>because they most definitely had missile weapons
>(pooh! "hold breath" was our best defence), and we
>didn't.

Well we had several missile weapons - we had 2 cwossbows and some throwing knives as well - but the baboon's defenses were better than our attacks, AND they used group augments to attack - with (IIRC) a double-mastery advantage. Skirmishing was suicide. And running away would have been bad for the duck on the baboon's side of the river.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.