Re: Augment others

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:56:54 -0000

Ash? Mate - it was a top game and you and Neil did great. I thought the augmenting was odd at the time, but I certainly had a lot of fun working with the other guys hoovering up as many augments as possible. I certainly did not intend the question as a criticism. I am hoping that you have a game to run for Tentacles as I enjoyed your Continuum game very muchly.

I wanted to ask the question to check what we do in our game. That is when augmenting another person in a simple contest, we call for a rolled augment. If its an extended contest we generally do it as Rod said, round by round, with augments coming and going with the ebb and flow of the contest.

Cheers
Wob.....(sorry Rob)