RE: Augment others

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:35:11 -0000

> On Tuesday 22 Mar 2005 6:01 pm, Ashley Munday wrote:
> > It was a bit of a surprise to me as a GM to see the ducks
> behaving in
> > a coordinated way,

Neil.
> It was quite a surprise to me too! The ducks were _way_ more
> co-ordinated than anyone expected. I put it down to Jane
> being a very scary Ernaldan when she wants to be...

I was? Ooer. Have to watch that. I suppose I *was* trying to augment all the rest with my "control subordinates", even though in theory they weren't subordinates :)

"Have last word" only got used to augment the GM (who was saying "that's enough augments!")

"Bully", though - yep, guilty.

Ash, you know that Maran Gori you just let me generate....?