Re: Interesting Failure (was: Augmenting Example in Contest)

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:19:41 -0000

Well you and Josh just gave such good examples... :) Mike - how many times have I seen you exhorting people to make defeat fun? These two examples as a start, if up on issaries, if they wanted them, would be great.

Josh's devotion one I agree with, sure if there's so much invested in it, it can be an automatic success.

Crossing over to the Hero Plane. I just had this come up. While they were sorting out their community support and so on, I was thinking of how they would cross over into a highly tricky situation if they got a defeat. Then I rolled and the buggers got a victory. Ah well :)

Thanks
Sam.