Re: Re: Interesting Failure

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:20:00 -0500

That's funny, I'd have just the opposite approach. Unless it was my super-special axe I had put heropoints into and named, etc. etc., I would just watch the axe tumble into darkness and go...

"Damn."

And then start figuring out what I was going to have to use instead.

Now, if it WAS my father's axe, given to me and blessed by the priestess who kept in hiding for me when I came of age, I'd throw a hissy fit. :-)

LC

I would argue against this. I have gone to great lengths on another