RE: Designing Traditions?

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:29:08 -0600

Forgot to answer this part:
>Similarly, are there any guidelines for how many practice spirits a
>practice has, or how many abilities a typical practice spirit has?

And the answer is no, there are no guidelines, except that I'd suggest not straying too far from the number of practices, and abilities that the sample ones have.

Even worse, to me, is that you have to completely make up ability level ranges for the practice spirit abilities. All I can say is just go with your gut and wing it. When a player is asking for something, consider what they'd like to see. No reason not to.

Mike