Re: followers - any limit on the number of them?

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 05:48:24 -0000

Off the top of my head, two sidekicks seems to be the maximum in stories of whatever form, but likely it'd be one sidekick and other more minor roles if transposed to HQ. To my mind, one sidekick might be a foil to the character, be the character's raison d'etre or be one of the character's main ways of interacting with the universe.

Two seems like hunting for extra abilities which will detract from the main character's...well...character. I may be wrong, mind, just haven't seen it or a need for it so far.

Sam.