Re: Question on a feat Deathsong Berserk

From: paul_at_...
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:30:54 +0100

> Obviously the GM can make that decission, no question there. But is
> that the intent of how that feat is normally used.

Well I can't answer as to the intent, but I read it as requiring only that the Humakti expects to die (and is prepared to die - but then Humakti ought to be ready for that !).

Given the chance of a berserker on the losing side surviving, I'd say that guaranteed death is rather unnecessary.

As well as being harsh, it also rules out the possibility of there being rare occasions where some of the Humakti somehow survive what they expected to be their "Last Stand". And I think that that is too good a story element to rule out entirely.