RHQN games at Battlemasters 2005.

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:10:27 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2005-04-08-1500.

Hi All,
The Ring of HeroQuest Narrators presents the following scenarios at Dragonmeet 2004 on 4th December 2004. We are a team of HeroQuest Narrators dedicated to demoing the game to new players and helping Narrators (Games Masters/Referees) new and old to design adventures in the world of Glorantha Overall our aim is to get people who are interested in playing HeroQuest, actually playing, not just talking about it. For more information on the RHQN goto:

http://www.rhqn.com

For more information on Greg Stafford's Glorantha goto:

http://www.glorantha.com

Battlemasters
Saturday 9th to Sunday 10th April 2005.
Digby Hall, Leicester University.
http://www.shroomware.com/eurolog/index.asp?res=800

The Ring of HeroQuest Narrators (RHQN) games:

HeroQuest
Hot Wok Flying Batalion vs Undead Hopping Vampires. Newt Newport
Sunday 2pm-5pm

His Imperial Majesty of the enduring Empire of Kralorea insists that the poor people of the District of Five Flowers pay a leg tax in lieu of gold. He dispatches the Imperial Hopping Dead Taxmen to collect. The Heroes of the Hot Wok Flying Battalion, respectfully disagree. Kung-fu adventure in Kralorea, Glorantha's equivalent to Ancient China.

+

HeroQuest
Dead Man's Scrolls
Newt Newport
Saturday 2am-5pm

Yar!!!! Its time me scurvy knaves to set sail on the White Rose and sail the seas of Glorantha. Hoist the rigging and pray to Dormal that he'll open the sea, to a life of adventure, treasure and booty!!

+

HeroQuest
High Citadel
Darran Sims
Saturday 10am-2pm

Cold and wind-blasted on top of a mountain, you look down on the only way out with despair! The only way off this god forsaken piece of rock is across a wide gorge at the bottom of which is a raging river. The only way across is by the bridge, a broken bridge. The foul Lunars, a whole bloody battalion, are across on the other side and are repairing the bridge right now so that they can get across at you!

RuneQuest III.
Pavis & the Big Rubble.
Newt Newport
Saturday 11am– 2pm &
Sunday 10am-1pm

Revisit this classic system and setting in a free wandering game where the players get to choose which adventure they take. Return to a game which pits your character armed only with a sword with Bladesharp 4, protected by 7pts of chainmail on torso and limbs and a 10 pt Closed helm and their faith in Humakt, against the evil diseased infested Broo. If you haven't played RQ before come and see what hooked the rest of us.