Re: AP bids from creatures with multiple attacks ??

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 10:37:10 +0100 (BST)

If I can be bothered, I do it in exactly the same way as characters with followers. Each additional "attack" reduces the multiple attack penalty by 3 and the critter adds all it's different attack abilities together to give it's initial advantage points or it can augment it's primary attack with it's secondary.

Cheers,

Ash

PS: You might want to simplify you critters so that they only have one ability usable in a specific situation. So instead of having a scorpion man with "sword and shield fighting" and "sting fighting" just give him or her "sword, shield and sting fighting" at a slightly higher level.