Re: Re: AP bids from creatures with multiple attacks ??

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:34:05 -0400

I would do it as an augment, at least in terms of initial AP. (Adding a whole new ability seems a lot, although it can make sense since it follows the follower rules.)

But primarily as an augment, and if it is REALLY important dramatically, then put the multiple attacker bonus in, just to drive it home to the player.

As for the question of *bids*, I would say that you still only bid one amount per round.

LC