Re: Re: Submitting myths and the fan policy

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:25:15 +0100 (BST)

Jeff said:

"No, most of us followed the unwritten rules."

Ah, the great oral traditions of copyright and trademarking. You'd have thought they'd have written those down ages ago wouldn't you?

Talking of trademarks, here's a fun one: Hasbro UK still has the UK trademark for Heroquest (as applied to roleplaying games, amongst other things) until august 2005. Anyone care to comment on how that affects me placing a notice "Heroquest is a trademark of Issaries" on my web site?

Cheers,

Ash