RE: Re: Building an Experienced Character

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:41:20 -0500

>From: "Thomas Bagwell" <tom.bagwell_at_...>

>The reason I want to give them the extra Keywords and boost their Keyword
>levels is that I want to reflect the breadth of experience they've gained
>over the years.

Note that the proposal I made included the ability to spend AE levels on gaining a keyword at 13 for one level, and then you can raise it up like any other. So it's up to the player to purchase any such keywords, and can have as many as they like (as long as they have the points, and the narrator buys it).

Mike