Re: Re: Building an Experienced Character

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:28:10 +0100 (BST)

Another option you could try is have them just create "beginning" characters, allowing them to extend their narratives to cover their characters careers and then use fairly weedy opposition against them.

HeroQuest is fairly good in that success largely depends on the difference in abilities rather than the absolute value. 13 or 17 aint bad when the rest of the world has a 6!

Cheers,

Ash