RE: Re: Building an Experienced Character

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:34:28 +0100

Well I would probably use a combination of previous experience to put together the basic character along with some spare point to be used with the "As you go" method to allow them to add bits they find they are missing or need. Like the web of relationships that can build up in HQ that your previous system may not have covered in detail.

Andy

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and may be
privileged and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM