Re: RQ->HQ conversion

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:07:00 +0100 (BST)

I did one after the "last great debate" on this subject in here (including how to convert Ralzakark) but it never reached the public domain due to the great license confusion of the 21st century.

If you want a copy I'll email you one.

Cheers,

Ash

PS: The problem with any direct conversion approach is that you end up with excitingly named abilities like "strong," "fit" and "scan" and have a real dearth of interesting things like relationships.