Hero Bands

From: Richard Develyn <Richard.Develyn_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:43:47 +0100

As I read chapter 3 of the players guide I find myself constantly making the assumption that all these characters being described would actually find reason to quit their job and go and join some sort of anarchic Hero Band.

Am I right in this? And could the parting of the ways be friendly (e.g. Ethilrist sends one of his Black Horse Knights out into Dragon Pass to join a Hero Band and regularly report back to him (say))? Do all gods allow for hero-band types?

The character descriptions all seem to be done from the POV of people who get on with their allotted role in life.

Richard