Re: Re: Common Magic and religion

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 07:44:26 -0400

On Thu, 2005-21-07 at 09:58 -0700, Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> We've already established that not only is this person concentrating (making
> him part of the Minority of Gloranthans), but it is in Common Magic (which
> is, imo, by far the smallest part of that minority).

Oh, he's definitely a bit weird. An Issaries Initiate who has lapsed down to communal service and concentrated on common magic. He still observes all the Issaries holidays and sacrifices primarily to him, of course.

A question. After abandoning his Initiate status, he should lose Soul Vision, no?

LC