RE: Initiates and Common Magic Concentration

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:37:08 -0700

> I have a player who has created an Orlanth Initiate.
> However, he has concentrated his common magic by the self
> rock method. Does he lose his affinities? Can he still be
> an initiate?

He loses his affinities (Theistic cult affinities come from the God World, and are unavailable to people who concentrate in common magic). But I *think* he can stay an initiate, and keep his "Initiate of..." relationship and "Worship" skill. He can participate in worship like anyone else; he just doesn't get magic from it.