Re: Vogarth The Strong Man

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:07:29 -0700

Rob

>As an aside, I take the following of Vogarth's virtues and
>sacrafices are what enables him to increase his strength to
>herculean proportions yes? As a narrator I would be reluctant to
>allow a human to increase his strength to more than 5M without a
>special reason, seeing as a dark troll has a strength of 1M.

That's an *average* dark troll. Remember, an average human has Strong 6. A notably strong human (part of his 100 words) has Strong 13. So I imagine dark trolls can be much stronger, and wouldn't impose any limit.

The rules already say that you can't raise Strong without raising Slow-Witted, so this doesn't seem like an issue. (And does suggest a connection between the "virtue" and strength.)

--

David Dunham