Re: Vogarth The Strong Man

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:15:54 -0700

Rob

>Can you worship Orlanth and have common magic?

Yes. I think you mean can you have concentrated worship of Orlanth, and the answer is that you cannot have common magic spells, charms, or talents. But you can have common magic feats, because you really concentrate on a particular otherworld.

>Do you
>have to give them up to learn the secret of Vogarth?

It seems that Vogarth is worshipped in a theistic manner, so common magic which is compatible with theism (i.e. feats) is fine.

--

David Dunham