RE: Improv skills

From: COPPEAU, Jean-Christophe <Jean-Christophe.COPPEAU_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:56:22 +0200

I like it,
I would just add the following:

My player has Argue (18) ( He likes to be some kind of a nuisance, and always take the opposite point of view ) and use it at -4 to bargain with a merchant.
At the end of the game session he pays his 4 points to buy Bargain ( 14 ). I would let him write : Argue 18 ( Bargain -4 ) If he later increase his Argue to 19, his bargain would be 15 automatically. He could also buy the following 4 points as normal ability increase in the course of the game in order for him to raise to Argue 19 ( Bargain ). After that I would consider that any use of Argue of Bargain shall let him raise both of them buy raising the main ablity Argue, bargain becoming a keyword of Argue.

I feel it to be in the keyword and heroic philosophy.