Re: Digest Number 1902

From: Michael Jason Teegarden <mjteegarden_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:41:56 -0700 (PDT)

this post reminded me of a discussion my RQ3 gaming group had muchisimo years ago (round '88 or so) about the Pharoah. one of our peeps thought he was a God Learner survivor. the GM was quite opposed to the theory, at the time, since he was running us through an exploration of the ancient, sunken land of Jrusteli.

(we nearly got wiped out utterly. ah, good times.) :)

michael jason teegarden

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs