Re: "Call Cloud" in Prax?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:54:07 -0700

Jane

>A devotee of Helamakt (as subcult of Heler) is visiting Prax. It seems
>obvious to me that it will be harder for him to call clouds to stand
>on than it was back home in Sartar. But, how much harder? Any guesses?
>At present it's Fire Season, and the answer is probably "don't be
>silly"

I don't recall that clouds are necessarily rare in deserts -- it's rain that never happens. So off the top of my head, it might be -10 for Prax, and another -10 for Fire season.

If he's specifically asking for rain clouds, it might be another -20.

If this is a big deal, I'd look at the maps of the Orlanth Storm and see which direction the prevailing winds are from, that season.

--

David Dunham